Why CCNA Online Training?
We are so accustomed to the culture of classroom study, to have a certain share of doubts towards the success of online training is quite natural. The problem festers when due to lack of guidance, these doubts stay unaddressed and to play safe, we end up with decisions that again bind us to the same routine and nuisances of traditional classroom training.
Group Online CCNA Training :
- For those more comfortable in a group.
- Peer to Peer interaction and knowledge exchange in addition to trainers guidance.
- A preferred option if you are a group of friend who collaborates to study together after a training session.
- Help learn from others question and queries.
- Less expensive.
- Preferred by students.
One to One CCNA training :
- You can move with your own pace.
- The flow and pace of training are in your control.
- Dedicated doubt addressing and discussion with the trainer.
- Preferred for faster completion of course.
- Preferred mode among working professionals.
- Preferred by a student who feels hesitant in asking questions in groups.
- Excellent value for time and money spent.
- The flexibility of schedule. If you miss training, don't have to worry about catching up with rest of class.
The biggest disadvantage seen with enrolling into classroom training is limited flexibility. If you have to move from that part of the city, you have no option but to discontinue the course and enrol again in a new city. Given the cost already spent and having to restart again under new guidance can get frustrating. Online training let you access the same guidance and content from any place.
Online training also cut the unnecessary cost associated with moving to a new city for training as is the case with traditional classroom studies. Even if within the same city, it still saves the time and money spent in traveling to the training site on a daily basis, which already exhausts commuters of the energy, they rather prefer to spend in classes, the outcome being yawning, struggling students. Online training facilitates time management & let you plan the schedule in a manner that you can join the class fresh.
The multi-point access, cost cut, flexibility of time are some of inviting features of online training and the reason online training is now emerging as the most preferred method to acquire training among the masses. Needless to say, it is highly preferred among those who wish to get trained alongside continuing with their jobs.
At Network kings we understand these needs and the need for online training. We aim to excel in this area. We deliver online training in two modes :