Job Guaranteed Program by Network Kings.
We are very happy to announce our new job oriented courses which will have integration of courses to make the learning and certification more inclined towards getting a great packaged job. This new program will roll out in 3 phases and each phase will have combo benefits at much affordable price. Admission Process: First, we will take a small interview that how passionate you are about networking career.
PHASE – 1 This phase will include three courses in a combo packaged form and those courses are CCNA, MCSA, and Linux. This phase 1 will have a duration of 6 months. The main objectives of this phase are:
- To make into an all-around candidate who knows networking and server on both Windows and Linux
- To make compatible with the market requirement.
- To make adapt to any sudden changes in technology
Now talking about the things that you will gain after doing phase 1 with us
- After completing the course you will be fully able to handle any CISCO networking device and you will be also able to handle windows and Linux server
- You will be able to administer both Windows OS and Linux
- You will be able to create group policies on both Windows and Linux
- You will learn the ability to control and equalize network structures such as switching, routing, etc.
- You will learn the Ability to Install, Operate, Troubleshoot medium-sized routes and switch networks
- You will learn the Ability Understand the basics of TCP/IP with functionalities of STP & Ether channel.
- You will learn the Ability Get expertise in managing CISCO internetwork, devices and the process of configuration and troubleshooting of Ipv6.
- Regarding Linux, you will be able to use various shell commands to create files and copy files along with how to change the file permission as an when required
- You will also learn the ability to create a domain and other server related things in windows server
You will learn these three courses in one program and that too at affordable price. This phase is basically designed for people who want to get hired fast in an entry-level job as soon as the course is over. Phase 2 Now after phase 1 let's talk about phase 2. This phase is basically much more advance then phase 1 since this phase focuses on network security and firewall. Phase 2 also comes with a combo certification course that includes Cisco CCNP + Cisco ASA firewall + Paloalto Firewall + Checkpoint Firewall + F5 LTM Load balancer. So some major objectives of phase 2 of the program are:
- The first and the important objective of this phase is to make you an expert on network and firewall security through and through
- If you have both the course knowledge then you will be the best ready candidate for any company to hire you.
- Having knowledge of both firewall and security will make you the best engineer for hire and the most compatible candidate in the company.
Now let's talk about what you will learn from this phase:
- You will gain the ability to identify and prevent common security threats like Trojan, virus, and worms that may enter the network.
- You will know how to implement and effectively use firewalls to prevent intrusions and monitor traffic.
- You will know to implement security on routers to secure them from any unauthorized access. This is done using strong encrypted passwords and user login.
- You will also be able to use a firewall to identify harmfully traffics and block them from entering the network
- You will gain the ability to how to secure VPNs, and Implement SSL services on devices and network along with how to maintain and monitor these services for effective functioning
So you will learn these two highly in-demand courses in the market in one program at a very affordable price. The duration of the course will also be for around 6 months Phase 3:- Now after phase 2 of the program is over, now we will discuss the last phase of the program that is phase 3. This phase is the most advanced phase of the above the two, as this phase actually involves working on an application using codes and languages. This phase comes with the combo pack of three courses that is SDWAN(Software-defined wide area network), Cisco ACI(Application-centric infrastructure) and Python for networking. This course is basically for those who have lots of experience in networking and programming technology. So let's understand some major objectives of this phase.
- The first objective is to make you an expert on this technology
- If you have the knowledge of python and CISCO application then you will be able to handle big infrastructure networks easily using commands and programs
- You will be getting into big MNCs if you have the hands-on this technology. So basically these phase makes you an ultimate infrastructure engineer
Now let's talk about what things you will learn from this phase:
- You will be able to connect multiple corporate networks using SDWAN technology
- You will be able to effectively use could WANs to manage your infrastructure
- Using Cisco ACI technology you will be able to deploy automation in the data center, no need to manually configuration manually.
- You will be able to handle and connect multiple cloud networks and administer them for better functionality and security
- Using python programming in networks you will get the ability to control each socket and ports using programs. You will be able to define IP addresses and Domain using the programming language.
So that’s it these all are the three phases that specially designed by our experts to make you an ultimate engineer ready for hire by any MNCs that may look for the requirement.