Network Kings, an aws online training company provides you with the right knowledge you need in AWS Cloud Computing for the AWS certification exam and use in the real time world.
1 to 1 Training
Book a demo
Sign up for to attend a demo class by clicking the link below.
If you have any queries regarding our training, please click below.
- Efficiently design & deploy the AWS system.
- Use the standard AWS infrastructure features from the command line.
- Build a functioning Virtual Private Network (VPC)
- Understand data ingress & egress to & from the AWS.
- Evaluate costs & provide the right mechanisms for cost control
- Manage users, their identities, permissions & security in the cloud.
- Identify the relevant & right uses of AWS architecture
- How to use the Lift & shift mechanism of AWS on-premises Applications
- Determine the suitable AWS on basis of security ,computational and database needs
- Edit & troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation.
- Programmers or Solution Architects who are looking to build IaaS, SaaS or PaaS application systems or to migrate data from existing data centers to AWS
- People who are interested in hosting highly scalable and fault tolerant applications such as Joomla and WordPress on AWS cloud.
- Graduates or Professionals looking to upgrade their knowledge and skills in the cloud computing field. AWS Training and Certification
- Identify & gather requirements needed for solution definition in building using AWS architecture best practices.
- Offer guidance on best architectural practices to developers & system administrators throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Experience using networking,compute, storage database services
- Professional experience as an architecture in large-scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge of elasticity & scalability concepts.
- Knowledge of the aws system infrastructure.
- Knowledge of aws network technologies.
- Familiarity with all aws security features and tools.
- Familiarity with aws client interfaces , deployment & management services.
- Knowledge of a typical multi-tier architecture: web & application servers, caching, storage & load balancers.
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management & NoSQL.
- Knowledge of various models found in distributed systems.
- Understanding of enterprise service bus and message queuing.
- Knowledge of stateless systems& loose coupling.
- Familiarity with how LAN & WAN network technologies work.
- Hands on experience of how firewalls, route tables, OSI networks, access controls, IP, DNS,NAT & HTTP work.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle and restful web services.
- Understanding of security application concept & information.
- Familiarity with the end user computing & collaborative technologies.
- Multiple-choice: the examinee chooses an option which correctly completes a statement or answers the question.
- Multiple-response: where the examinee has an option of choosing more than one answer that correctly answers the given question/completes a statement.
- Sample Directions: The examinee reads the question/statement in the response section & chooses an option which they think represents the correct answer.
- aws cloud computing white-papers.
- Overview of the aws and its security processes.
- AWS Risk and Compliance Whitepaper.
- Cloud Storage Options.
- Aws cloud architecture and its best practices.
- Amazon Architect Training on AWS.
- Knowledge of high level programming language(s).
- Experience in deploying hybrid aws systems.
- Experience using the aws architecture center’s website.
- experience in deploying hybrid aws systems.
- AWS Design- 60 percent
- Implementation and Deployment- 10 percent.
- Data Security- 20 percent.
- Troubleshooting- 10 percent
- AWS Design.Designing of highly effective, cost efficient, fault tolerant, available and scalable cloud systems which recognizes cloud architecture considerations like the fundamental designs and components. The Design content may include:
- Planning and Designing of cloud services
- Monitoring and Logging
- Familiarity with:
- Best AWS architecture practices.
- Developing an AWS system to client specifications· Architectural trade-off decisions.
- Hybrid IT architectures such as Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC and Directory Services.
- Elasticity and scalability like Auto Scaling, SQS, ELB and CloudFront.
Identification of various Amazon services and how to use them in coding & implementation of a cloud solution. The Content may include:
- Configuration of the amazon machine language , its policies & best practices.
- Service Operation and extension in managing the IT architecture.
- Service Configuration to support cloud compliance requirements.
- Launching of Instances on the aws global infrastructure platform
- Data Security
The AWS Infrastructure puts in place strong safeguards to help protect data and customer privacy. The Content may include:
- The shared-responsibility model
- Platform compliance.
- The amazon virtual private cloud.
- Identity & Access Management.(IAM)
- Administration & security services.
- The shared-responsibility model
- Design patterns
- DoS Mitigation
- The aws Cloud-Trail
- Ingress & Egress filtering.
- Amazon Elastic Cloud. (EC2) & Simple Storage Service. (S3) features.
- Incorporation of conventional security products like VPN & Firewall.
- CloudWatch & Logs
- Trusted advisor
- Encryption Solutions such as the key services
- Disaster recovery such as Recovery time and point objective.
- The Amazon. Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Import/ Export.
- Amazon route53.
- The aws storage gateway.
- Data recovery method validation.
- Troubleshooting. This section covers the general troubleshooting methods.
- Conducting a real-time AWS case study.
- Doing Hands on workshop.
- Principles and practices needed in designing a cloud based system.
- The various AWS concepts & operations such as computing services and networking.
- One on one online training.
- Online group trainings.
- Corporate trainings.
How do I earn my Certificate of Completion?
- Complete The Following Course
- Pass in the Examination
- Get Certified
If you are thinking about a future in networking, you are making a right choice. Let us help you more in realizing your goals at the guaranteed most affordable price. Our training is three times better than any classroom program; Our trainers are good in technical as well in training skills.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email.
- Visa Debit Card / Credit Card
- American Express
- Master Card, Or